Monday, April 25, 2011

Chattering Children - Austen

With the recent storms, we have been seeking refuge at my Nanny and Papa's house. Austen was looking very carefully at Nanny's glass shelves in her dining room which hold collectibles and lots of pictures. I have to constantly remind not to touch and BE CAREFUL when walking near them. Tonight he looked at them very thoughtfully and remarked, "you know Mom, I don't know why Nanny wants to put her breakables on the very edge!"

He was also watching the weather reports very intently and listening to the direction of the paths of the storms. At one point he walked to the television and pointed to a broad area, "I think this might be uhhh, North America. Yes, that's right North America."

I get so tickled listening to his observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment