Monday, May 16, 2011

Bed Time Routine

One day I will forget these precious every day moments. These are some random pics from our night time routine.
These sisters love each other so much! Ava is wearing her "piggies" which are at least two sizes too small, but she continues to wear them.
What a sweet face!
We eat, then the girls get their baths, the boys get a shower (sometimes a bath with a toy). We brush our teeth and after everyone is clean, we read books or snuggle up in momma and daddy's bed for a special movie night. If anyone is still awake, everyone uses the potty again, gets at least 5 more drinks of water and asks 562 questions before I can say a prayer with them. After we say a prayer, they always want to know the plans for the next day. After I answer another 10 questions, I kiss the oldest three goodnight and take Addy to our room. She will eat and then I lay her down in her crib. I am so thankful to God for all the blessings in our life. I feel so undeserving and humbled by His mercy and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment