Monday, March 28, 2011

The Park

Last week, we found a new park to try out. Daddy only had one day off, (his schedule has been been pretty crazy) and we wanted to make the best of it. The weather was beautiful and we wanted to be outdoors. We knew with most kids being out for spring break, the big parks would be packed. We found out about this one and the kids had a blast. Plus, it is about the same distance from our house as the others. I love to take them out, but when I am by myself, I get nervous at the big parks. This park had new equipment, completely fenced and small enough I didn't feel like I had to constantly count kids!

Austen loved running back and forth across the bridge, it was hard to get him to be still!

The excitement was just too much for Addy, she needed a break!

Ava will not be out done by her brothers. There was a smaller area for her to play on, but she had no problem keeping up with Aiden and Austen.
Swinging is the best, especially when you have such a loving big brother!
We can't wait to go back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment